Let's talk real talk -#03-Moana 

Disclaimer: I do not write for pity for sympathy or for money I write to vent my thoughts and feelings about life currently in addition the reason I post online because it is requested by many people

Firstly I would like to do disclaimers because I feel the need to.
I missed out on 2 blog uploads and I'm so sorry however I wrote the longest blog post EVER about the election and I was going to split it up into 4 parts and upload each weekday however due to the universe hating me that deleted and I'm only just now able to write again without being annoyed about that.Also I'm not going to talk about the election which was going to be my main topic because last week was the week I was meant to talk about the media and what's happening in the world or even just simply suggest something and tell people why I think it's great ( but I didn't because I suck at schedules )however I am no longer wishing to talk about that because I feel no matter what I say I will have hate and disagreement on my blog and I don't want that I want this to be a supportive place to just chat for a bit, well not really this sort of thing is mainly one way but I'm sure you understand.If you still want to hear my thoughts on the US election I highly recommend to watch this video which may not be available on this site but the video should send you to the youtube app/website  from the words of the most inspirational generous human I can think of as her thoughts are the same a mine.in the words of ellen de generous herself 'no matter what your snake is there is hope for your little iguana'



what is my topic then? /what am I suggesting?
Disney's new thrilling and heartwarming film Moana means I cried in the adverts once twice during the film and once afterwards reasons
1st time: live-action beauty and the beast trailer came on with Emma Watson...EMMA WATSON sorry, I'm slightly obsessed.also the play doh advert came on and I'm sorry it was just too much I couldn't take it during the ad a little boy said Gir-waffe and my tiny lil heart couldn't take it dammit, cuteness.overload.
2nd: spoiler reasons
3rd: the animation was just so beautiful and amazing and then also spoiler reasons and it just was too much for me to handle
4th: I was sad I wasn't Moana and that it, not a Disney princess..yet.

conclusion-go watch that film!! it includes:


  •  beautiful animation 
  • clever and witty songwriting
  •  heartwarming moments
  •  and characters that will be remembered


have a lovely day y'all thanks for reading!๐Ÿ˜
grammar and punctuation are for losers later hater stay you boo 
be sure to:
 tick that box below, comment 'n' share if you'd like! :)
check out my insta if you want because I give blog updates on there and life updates as well
 leave suggestions because there's no fun if it's all me xx 

~Panda ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’œ

Comments

Popular Posts